Should this be separate pages?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you're debating between a shared device page or separate pages, here's a few things to consider.
- they're visually similar
- they're visually different but internally similar
- for instance, a new case design
- newer models are just spec updates to an existing device
- they're part of a product line without a lot of variance
- The modern XPS 15
- there is just a slight spec difference between models
- for instance, a RAM boost, storage boost, CPU improvement, color difference
- they are the same device across a different product line
- XPS 15, Precision 55xx
- they are the same device except re-branded
- manufacturered by different companies, sold by different brands, but the exact same internally.
- there are obvious visual and internal changes between models
- they are clearly not similar devices to anyone who would look at them